Asia Healthcare Innovation Summit
On Thursday, May 27th, Brinc is hosting the Asia Healthcare Innovation Summit. They will be bringing together Asia’s leading healthcare startups, professionals, and investors to share their knowledge and experience on the latest developments within healthcare technology.
They’ve put together an exciting agenda of keynotes, fireside chats, panels, pitches, and roundtables from Asia’s leading healthcare professionals. Notable speakers include:
- Danny Yeung, Co-founder & CEO, PRENETICS
- Sushmita Munshi, VP, Digital Products & Partnerships, MANULIFE ASIA
- Sharon Chan, Head, JLABS @ Shanghai, JOHNSON & JOHNSON INNOVATION
Keith Rumjahn, Co-founder & CEO, OLIVEX
- Andrea Guisse, Director of Sales & Partnerships, CAREVOICE
- Andy Wong, Head of Innovation & Technology, INVEST HONG KONG
Dr. Cyrus Chan, Assistant Director, IncuBio, HKSTP
- Aga Manhao, Managing Partner, FUTURE HEALTH
- Dr. Amit Kakar, Head of Asia, NOVO HOLDINGS
Judith Li, Partner, LILLY ASIA VENTURES
The Summit is part of StartmeupHK Festival 2021.