Are you as excited as we are? Because the Falak Unreasonable Thinking Forum is back and innovators and creative minds should not miss out!
The Falak Unreasonable Thinking forum organized by Falak Consulting focuses on innovation, disruption, and creative thinking, held under the patronage of the Chief Executive of the Labour Fund (Tamkeen) Dr. Ibrahim Janahi. The two-day summit aims to educate and inspire the local Bahraini Businesses, mostly targeting the startup entrepreneurs. By spreading positivity in Bahrain, the forum fosters a central for out-of-the-box thinkers, innovators, and individuals that thrive towards excellence.
The event that will take place on April 25 to April 26 will be organized by the keynote speaker Suhail Algosaibi the CEO of Falak Consulting, an award-winning business owner, startup investor and mentor.
But who else is going on stage? Take a good look and familiarise yourself with this year’s influencing speakers:
- Cartoonists, Artists, and Designers get a little inspiration from Paul Topolos – A movie and entertainment enthusiast and a storyboard artist and concept designer at the world famous Pixar Animation Studios! Paul has painted on almost every feature film ranging from “Finding Nemo” to “Inside Out,” “The Good Dinosaur,” “Cars 3” and “Coco.”
- Turning waste into currency sounds bizarre! But not with David Katz – Founder and CEO of the globally recognized solution to ocean plastic, the Plastic Bank.
- The future is now, and Anna Piperal is the go-to person for the digital movement! – She is e-governance and digital transformation guru inspiring the digital movement through leadership, provide consulting in the creative field, branding and building citizen-focused solutions.
- Budget-friendly and environmentally- friendly? Say no more because Illac Diaz – The founder of the Litter of Light, offers low-budget, zero-carbon solar bottle bulbs to the unprivileged societies around the world! Driven by the motivation to improve one million lives a year.
- Bring your ideas into practice with Greg Statell – With appearances in the Harvard Business Review and Forbes, Greg Statell is a well-known author, speaker and innovation advisor who help grow organizations.
- Energy is a crisis in emerging economies, and Fariel Salahuddin is on a roll to put an end to it – Fariel is the CEO and Founder of the social enterprise Goats for water. She is an expert in the field of energy who works on energy-related projects & policy challenges in developing and emerging economies.
- The founder of the game development scene in Bahrain – Ameen Al Tajer – Ameen is the managing director of INFINITEWARE, an artificial intelligence company that provides products and services to several clients across the globe. He has been in the software industry for more than 15 years.
- Meet the regional innovator, brand architect, and design director Faeq Olaiwat – A Bahraini entrepreneur a leader in the public intellectuals on creative communication, design innovation, and organizational culture.
- The winner of the Agha Khan Award joins the club, Basem Al Shihabi – Basem is the Managing Partner of Omrania, a top Architectural and Engineering Consultancy practice establishment that was founded in 1973. Mr. Alshihabi has made a significant contribution to the development of Omrania to become at the forefront of excellence.
The event will also feature fun and interactive activities like the VR cube and the rewarding session, which is new in this year’s edition! “The Unreasonable Thinker” is an exclusive award that will be presented to individuals, projects, initiatives or companies based on the significance of impact in innovation through the region; chosen by the Falak Consulting team.
If you already registered, check out the agenda and get more info on exciting things that will happen in the event here!