StartUp Bahrain Week is only four days away, and we hope you are as excited as we are! The events that are going to be taking place this week will keep you engaged, and yearning to learn more! To get you even more excited, we are going to go through some of the most inspirational speakers that will be speaking during this week.
We’ve highlighted some of the speakers that you definitely want to hear speak and not miss out on:
- H.E. Khalid Al-Rumaihi: As Chief Executive of Bahrain Economic Development Board, H.E. Khalid Al Rumaihi will be giving opening remarks on Thursday, March 7th at Unbound Bahrain at the Bahrain National Theatre.
- Tim Draper: Author of the book, “How to be the Startup Hero – a Guide and Textbook for Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Entrepreneurs”, Tim Draper is a motivational speaker and a writer that supports entrepreneurs through funding, education, media, and government reform. Tim is the founder of Draper Associates, DFJ, and the Draper Venture Network, a global network of venture capital funds. He’s speaking at Unbound Bahrain from 6-7 March.
- Badr Ward: Badr is the founder and CEO of Lamsa, MENA’s 1st and leading Edutainment Platform for Children which is ranked as the number one application for children across more than 10 Arabic markets on Google Play and the App Store. Badr will be speaking at Unbound Bahrain from 6-7 March.
- Leena Al Olaimy: Leena has more than 15 years of experience in social innovation, communications, event management, amongst more. As Co-Founder of 3BL Associates, a people and planet strategy consultancy, she aims to reimagine the MENA region through a more global sustainable development lens through collaboration. Leena will be speaking at the Unreasonable Thinking Summit on March 4th, 2019.
- Tom Goodwin: Tom Goodwin is the Head of Innovation for Zenith Media, an ROI agency that specializes in communication and media planning. His role includes writing, speaking, and consulting about digital transformation, advertising, business, and media. Author of “Digital Darwinism”, Tom offers a guide for business leaders to cope with the digital disruptions and to embrace the modern age and come out stronger and successful. Tom is going to be speaking at Unbound Bahrain from 6-7 March.
- Dr. Shashi Tharoor: Dr. Shashi Tharoor is an esteemed politician, author, and former international diplomat. He is currently representing the Thiruvananthapuram constituency as a second term member of Parliament in Kerala, India. Dr.Shashi has previously served as Minister of State for Human Resource Development and Minister of State for External Affairs in the Government of India. Dr. Shashi is speaking at the Unreasonable Thinking Summit on Sunday, March 3rd at the ART Rotana Amwaj Islands.
We’re absolutely excited to hear from all the speakers at StartUp Bahrain Week, we’ve only picked a handful over here, but please check out the rest here. Make sure you follow StartUp Bahrain on Twitter and Instagram for the full live coverage of the whole week. We hope to see you all soon!