The third edition of the Bahrain Tech Week is underway starting today, Sep 15. The week-long mega-event, organized by the Bahrain Economic Development Board (EDB) will kick off with the AWS Summit on the inaugural day.
The AWS Summit, dubbed as Tech Week’s cornerstone event by the EDB, will see a range of activities aimed at demonstrating how cloud computing is revolutionizing innovation for businesses of all sizes. It will be followed by several other prestigious events and startup competitions over the cousre of the week. These include:
- AWS Startup Day, where startup founders will meet, network, learn, and exchange ideas with their fellow entrepreneurs and business leaders from across the world.
- Flat6Labs Demo Day, an event designed to connect promising new businesses with some of the region’s top startup accelerators.
- HexGn, an exhaustive bootcamp organized by one of the world’s leading global training and technology platforms.
- Delivering a Digital Future with Innervate, featuring several imminent speakers from big brands such as Microsoft and Purple.
- GCC PropTech Time Summit, an event dedicated to exploring how new emerging technologies are disrupting real estate development, financing and management.
- How AI, ML & RPA Are Transforming Business Dynamics, where participants will gain invaluable Insights from leading IT firm Innosoft Solutions at Bahrain FinTech Bay
- CoderDojo Bahrain, a whole day of activities dedicated to teaching young kids the art of coding computer programs, games, apps, and websites.
The EDB is optimistic that Bahrain Tech Week 2019 will be even more successful than the previous rendition of the event which was participated by more than 6,500 entrepreneurs, speakers, business leaders, and investors from across the region and beyond.