How to build & manage a business in Bahrain
Ever since our first ‘How to build & manage a business in Bahrain’ workshop, part of our Startup Workshops 2 program, we’ve been getting lots of great feedback about it! In case you missed it, or feel like refreshing your memory, we’re having a second one!
Our sixth and last workshop will take place virtually on September 15-16, from 5:30-8 PM, and we can’t wait for you to join us! From soft skills to learning all about the registering, to branding, to validating your idea, you’ll learn everything you need to know about launching a business in Bahrain.
You’ll be excited to know that you’ll be learning directly from your facilitator, Zahraa Taher. Zahraa is a communications and events strategist with nearly 20 years of experience who co-founded FinMark Communications, a specialist business and financial PR firm serving the Gulf and European markets. So you know you’ll be able to build a long-lasting successful business!
- Question the basic assumptions about starting your own business.
- Be introduced to the actual realities of operating a business.
- Planning, market research, validating ideas, developing concepts.
- Identifying a target market and understanding your customers.
- Doing the official paperwork, naming, registration, and more.
- Get to know the different possible funding options and drawbacks.
- Know what programs, grants, subsidies, are available to you.
- Tips & tricks on navigating bureaucracy, official processes, and more.
The project is funded by the U.S. State Department through MEPI.
Startup Workshops 2 is a series of free practical workshops by Startup MGZN.
Note: This workshop is for Bahraini women only and is going to be conducted in the English language.