StartUp Bahrain Pitch Competition – Global Entrepreneurship Week
Are you working on a business idea, or are you the founder of an early- stage business? Do you need help launching your business in Bahrain?
If it’s a YES to any of the above questions, you qualify to compete in the StartUp Bahrain Digital pitch competition for a price worth of USD$ 7000 in perks!
Participating startups will submit a 3 minutes video pitch and a business profile, including the following elements:
● Business Concept – a two-paragraph narrative on your business
● Business Model – a graphic representation of your business model and critical aspects of the venture
● Pitch Deck – a pitch deck that includes a Business Plan with the following details:
- Team contact information: contact name, address, email, and telephone.
- Executive summary (limit 500 words)
- Market Analysis (limit 250 words)
- Description of Product/Service (limit 250 words)
- Outline of Marketing and Sales Strategy (limit 250 words)
- Names of Team Members (Linkedin page if available)
- Summary of the idea or concept.
- Value Proposition (value for customers)
- Target Market (Size and Characteristics)
- Competitive Analysis
- Revenue Model and Estimate (sales, subscription, advertisement)
A Selection Committee will be shortlisting ten startups to be evaluated by the Judges, who will evaluate each startup based on a variety of criteria including, but not limited to: business model representation, attractiveness to investors, traction, and the individuals aptitude of the team members. After a week-long judging process, the two (2) winners will be announced during an online event.
The ten shortlisted startups will will be featured in on StartUp Bahrain website and introduced to Tenmous’ investors network.
To be eligible for the Pitch Competition, you must:
- Have a high growth potential business or business idea.
- Have products or services that are scalable and relevant to the local market.
- Submit a 3 minutes video pitch, along with a deck that clearly outlines the company’s services and potential.