Are you excited for Flat6Lab Bahrain’s third Demo Day? Because we sure are! This year, Flat6Labs Bahrain is hosting its Demo Day at the Ritz Carlton as part of Tech Week 2019. It will be held on Monday, September 16 from 6 to 9 PM. You can register to attend the Demo Day here.
The six startups that will be pitching have been through the intensive 5-week bootcamp and the 4-month cycle program. Within these 4 months, the startups develop their business model, prototype, and acquire customers. They also have access to mentors, investors, consultants, and experts as well as access to the co-working space at their office.
Here are the six startups that will be presenting during Demo Day:
- MySpringRing: A cloud-based platform that simplifies communication in schools between parents, students, teachers, and school admins. It creates an innovative and creative way to contact everyone in one place, reducing the hassle of miscommunication between students, teachers, and parents.
- Majra: On a mission to reduce unemployment in Bahrain and the GCC region, Majra gives job-seekers a platform to apply to open positions by gaining a better understanding of the workplace culture. Majra also offers users a more in-depth profile page, where potential employers can learn more about candidates and ensure the right fit for their workplace.
- Articbot: An enterprise-grade chatbot powered by conversational AI designed to improve customer support experience and increase conversation rates. The chatbot can be connected to the systems you’re already using, to create an entirely new level of customer success.
- Weyak: A platform that delivers prescriptions to patients, and provides doctors with a virtual pharmacy, closing the gap between doctors and pharmacies. This simplifies the process of patients requesting prescriptions and allows full transparency between doctors, patients, and pharmacies.
- Smart Washr: A mobile application that is used to book laundry cleaning, pickup & delivery, with quality guaranteed. Smart Washr simplifies the exhausting process of doing your laundry by doing all the hard things for you. They will pick up your laundry, deliver anywhere, all while guaranteeing quality.
- Foaps: A platform used for F&B enterprises to sell on multiple online food delivery apps, all in one place. It easily integrates third-party delivery apps into one platform to receive and manage orders in one place. Foaps simplifies the process of managing orders from several food delivery platforms.
We’re very excited to see these startups pitch to an audience of mentors, investors, startups, and more! If you want to attend Demo Day, make sure you register here.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, and you want to be a part of Flat6Labs’ cycle, you have a chance! Flat6Labs Bahrain is currently accepting applications for their 4th cohort, and the deadline to apply is September 22. Hurry up and apply here.