A little over a month to go before StartUp Bahrain Week kicks off, and the excitement is in the air. But what makes it even more thrilling, is the fact that Bahrain will host its very first unbound innovation festival, which will create a new urban experience and reinvigorate the dynamic ecosystem.
The two-day event will take place at Bahrain International Circuit on 7th-8th March, making it the first innovation festival in the Kingdom and GCC. This is launched in partnership with the Bahrain Economic Development Board and supported by StartUp Bahrain.
So, if you are a startup in Bahrain or the GCC, and planning to attend unbound, then don’t miss your chance to exhibit in the unbound50 MENA zone! This will definitely be one of the most exciting aspects of the festival. Want to know something else? The only thing better than exhibiting in the unbound50 zone, is doing it for free, alongside 50 other regional startups, from Egypt, Jordan, UAE, and many more!
Yes, you’ve read that right! unbound is giving away 50 exhibition stands. So if you’d like to have one of them, then apply before 5th February to exhibit for free, and meet 1,000 corporate and brand executives from massive industry names such as DHL, IBM, American express, and many more! In addition to regional and international investors, speakers, and leaders.
Are you in? Because we have five additional reasons why you should exhibit your one-of-a-kind startup there:
- You will get to meet possible investors and massive venture capital firms from across the region. unbound will see Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), Leap Ventures, Peppers & Rogers Group, Enhance, Tenmou, and many more! This is your chance to build and grow your startup even further with the right tools.
- Get a free stand at the Startup section, to showcase your company and products in the first unbound event in the region, alongside other startups from across MENA. In addition to that, you will get the chance to see some superb tech companies and startups in action, giving a live demo of their innovative products.
- What’s the point of an event if you don’t network? unbound is the perfect place to exhibit and network, formulate partnerships and discuss ideas with other regional startups.That is a formula for future success.
- Hold on, you will also have access to workshops, panel discussions, and receive two passes to the event. To name a few of the speakers: Mark Adams, SVP and Head of Innovation at VICE Media UK; Benjamin Ampen, Revenue & General Manager of MENA at Twitter; Craig Smith, CEO of Dhahran Techno Valley Company; Brian Brackeen, CEO at Kairos; Caroline Faraj, VP Arabic Services at CNN; Asma Shabab, Marketing and Communications Leader at IBM Watson Internet of Things, and many more international and local speakers!
- Finally, you get access to startup battles, and this time, unbound is introducing not one, but two different competitions. You don’t want to miss it! Not only that, but you will also have the opportunity to pitch your idea and startup on the floor as you exhibit! So, what are the three competitions? Well, there is FACE OFF ON THE TRACK, which will see early or late stage startups pitching on the main stage for 2 minutes in front of an audience of investors from MENA region. Along with, Hack @ The Track where contestants are challenged to build a solution that encourages and embraces digital payments.
What are you waiting for? The clock is ticking! Apply now to receive your free exhibition stand at unbound Bahrain 2018. Applications close on February 5th, 2018.
Make sure you visit StartUp Bahrain to get the latest updates on the Kingdom’s and the region’s most exclusive innovation festival. We hope to see you there!
Update: Missed the deadline for unbound 50? Well chin up and smile because the deadline has been extended to the 18th of February! Apply and exhibit for free