Eyes set on incorporating fresh blood into the country’s burgeoning FinTech ecosystem, Bahrain FinTech Bay (BFB) will soon be launching its flagship National FinTech Talent Program, supported by Tamkeen.
The program is open for Bahrainis who are fresh graduates and looking to gain some experience within the FinTech field and to master the skills and knowledge needed to begin a career in the field.
The program will be divided into the following steps:
- Career Fair: Applicants will be invited to a career fair on September 19 with networking opportunities to over 30 potential employees in one roof.
- 6- month internship: The internship, starting in October, will enable candidates to receive training and mentorship from BFB partners across corporates, financial institutions, and universities from across the region and beyond.
- Georgetown FinTech Program: Study with a leading business school, spread across 12 weeks with two live sessions in Bahrain. The course will begin in October 2019 and end on January 2020.
- Blockchain & AI Academies: BFB will organize a special training session on Blockchain & AI Academics in Feb that will continue through the first half of March.
- Global Internship Opportunity: The candidates will stand a chance to win global internship opportunities with the BFB’s partner organization in Singapore, the U.S!.
To apply to the National FinTech Talent Program, click here.