Just on the off chance it slipped your mind, Flat6Labs Cairo is kicking off its widely-anticipated GCC roadshow on Oct 6. That’s barely a week from now. The week-long activities will reach Bahrain on Oct 8 with the promise to deliver an exciting and eventful day for the Kingdom’s thriving startup community.
And of course, just as you would expect, the Oct 8 event will bring more than a handful of opportunities for up-and-coming Bahraini startups. More specifically, the Bahrain chapter of Flat6Labs Cairo’s 2019 roadshow will include a pitch event of Egypt’s finest startups.
Here are the startups that will be visiting Bahrain:
- Untap: A submission management system used by organizations to easily launch and manage online prize-based competitions and call for applications.
- Illa: A digitally operated multi-sided platform that provides transportation and distribution services.
- Vrapeutic: Develops virtual reality software for therapeutic purposes, with a current focus on autism, ADHD, and cerebral palsy.
- Interact: Develops interactive technology solutions such as infrared, image processing, electronics, and software.
- Tyro: An online tutoring platform that offers live and personalized sessions for languages and exam preparations delivered by professional instructors.
- Chefaa: Helps customers order medicine from pharmacies and have them delivered to the customers’ location.
- Tagaddod: A renewable energy and waste management startup that focuses on clean fuels.
- Taskty: An online application that acts as a One-Stop-Shop for home services, and connecting customers across several cities.
- Go Ejaza: A social platform helping Arab travelers book, plan, and share their trips.
We’re just as excited as you are to meet these startups next week!
So there you go — mark your calendar on Oct 8. The event is scheduled to start sharp at 04:30 in the Flat6Labs Bahrain office in Manama.