Are you a Bahrain-based tech entrepreneur looking to take your startup into the global arena with a bang? Well, how about participating in the forthcoming RISE Hong Kong 2018 then? As one of the largest tech conferences in Asia with more than 15,000 attendees, and 300+ speakers, the event has a lot to offer to up-and-coming businesses.
You might be wondering now that going all the way to Hong Kong to participate in the event will be a costly affair. But all thanks to Tamkeen (labor fund) it won’t be! As long as your startup is based in Bahrain.
Tamkeen has offered tech-enabled startups in the Kingdom an all-expenses-paid (well, almost) trip to Hong Kong so long as they meet certain criteria. Here’s how it works:
- Any tech startup that wants to take advantage of this offer can apply for Tamkeen’s support.
- The top 10 startups selected by Tamkeen will have 100% of their participation expenses covered throughout the event.
- These startups will also have up to 80% of their flight and accommodation fees covered by Tamkeen (up to a cap).
- 1 – 1.5-meter square area for each participant.
- 3 free passes for 3 conferences to all participants.
- The opportunity to pitch business ideas and products to attendees, corporate bosses, and investors.
- A chance to have one-on-one sessions with top tech investors, decision makers, and other like-minded entrepreneurs.
So, as you can see, it’s indeed an opportunity of a lifetime for a lot of promising businesses out there. If you think your tech startup has the potential to shine brightly at a mega event like this. What are you waiting? Today is your last chance to apply! Send your application here.