Does my startup need to meet any criteria in order to be accepted to exhibit?
Yes, the startups must abide by the following requirements to be accepted:
- Must be less than 5 years old with an active Bahraini CR
- Must have their own unique software product or solutions or they must be working on their own connected hardware devices.
- Consultancies, agencies, developers, marketing/advertising agencies, public companies will not be accepted.
- Startups must be their own independent company and not a subsidiary of a larger organization.
- Startups must be launched and live with their own working website at a minimum.
- Startups cannot already be registered to exhibit at the event.
- To qualify for the ALPHA track the startup can have raised no more than €1 million in funding.
- To qualify for the BETA track the startup can have raised no more than €3 million in funding.
If you are interested in attending Web Summit, please fill in the form below.
Application Deadline is September 28th, 2019